Meet the Church
Like we mentioned before, we are a traditional church. We love hymns, organ music, and preserving our community traditions.
We hope you’ll join us for worship and be a part the community with us.
What do we believe?
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about itEphesians 2:8-9 (NLT)
We are so glad you asked. It is so important that we uphold the truth of the Scripture and are faithful to live it out not just at church, but in our everyday life.
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error. The Bible is the measure of truth in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all people are born as sinners and unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone, by faith alone, in Christ alone.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and death paid the price for the sins of all who will trust in Him for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people, not just as individuals, but as families according to His covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells with God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Jesus Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the lordship of Jesus Christ.